The free AIDS 2014 mobile app is now available. If you have access to a smartphone, the AIDS 2014 app can be a very helpful tool for navigating the conference, before you arrive, and on the ground. Even if you will not have phone service in Melbourne, download the app ahead of time, as most features work offline. And there will be wi-fi all over the conference center. The app is free and available both on the Google Play store and Apple iTunes store and once downloaded, it allows you to:
– Browse the complete programme by days and topics.
– Create your own personal programme.
– Locate rooms and exhibitor stands on the floor plan.
– Search the entire programme.
– Share content with colleagues via email and Facebook